One of my resolutions was to do more yoga and I must say, I've stuck to that one so far. I'm taking two classes per week from my dear friend, Shannon. She just started teaching this month and is doing a wonderful job. I should have taken a picture of her for y'all. I always like to know what people look like when I'm reading about them. Anyway, I'm hoping yoga will keep me forever young, since I'm 30 now.... More on the birthday festivities later. I think our yoga might be rubbing off on William and Anna Claire. When I picked William up from PDO last week, his teachers said he kept doing down dogs and laughing at them through his legs. I tried to get some pictures of him. Anna Claire threw up a couple, too. Hopefully, they'll have their Daddy's yoga skills.
Getting into position...
That's a really good one!
this one looks great, too!
my little yogis
they are naturals! love the pics!
ReplyDelete