the cutest blog on the block

Sunday, January 31, 2010

30 Already?!

So far 30 is not so bad.  I had a great birthday with wonderful friends and family helping me celebrate.  I'm so blessed!  My week started off with a huge red velvet cake made by my friend Alice.  Next, a birthday lunch at work.  On my actual birthday, D & I met Shannon & Chandler at a yummy restaurant.  The next day, we went to the lakehouse to meet college friends, where we pretended we were back in college.  Then, a fundraiser for a committee I'm on with an Old Hollywood theme.  Last, supper at Mimi & Papa's and birthday cake.  Phew!  I gained no less than 8 lbs.

 
David thought we didn't have any birthday candles, so he just set these jar candles on the cookie cake.  i found candles the next morning.
  
 Blowing out the candles.

  
 I truly LOVE cookie cake.

  
 Uh Oh, Memes cheated on the Sugar Busters.....

  
 Patsy & Jayna

  
 My sweet husband

  
 This picture of Carter cracks me up, with Jason.
  
 Senior pic of Jayme

  
 The girls!  We go way back.

  
 At the Old Hollywood party.  D thought he looked like James Bond with his hair slicked over.

  
Anna Claire helped Mimi with the cake.  
  
 Having some snacks.

  

  

  
 Anna Claire is always a big help with blowing out the candles.  Looks like I needed some help with all those candles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment