the cutest blog on the block

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year, New Blog

Welcome to my new blog!  I've been meaning to get this going since January 1st and I'm just now getting around to it.  It's a little late, but I'm going to post my New Year's Resolutions so that maybe, just maybe, I'll stick to them.  Here goes:

  • spend more time daily with God - in prayer and scripture
  • patience 
  • organize our playroom (big job!)
  • lose 15 lbs.  (what's a resolution list without this one?)
  • be content
  • let my husband know how much I love and appreciate him
  • blog more
  • practice yoga (I'm signed up for 2 classes/week!  Now if I can actually make it to class...)
  • use our video camera more often (we've used it like 3 times since William was born!)
  • learn photography
  • say "NO" more!!!!  That way I'll actually have time to do all of the above.

In other news, it has been absolutely freezing.  I'm sure you know that.  I'm ready for the snow to melt and life to go back to normal (i.e., be able to run or play outside).  I got a few pictures of Anna Claire in the snow.  William and I stayed inside.








 Anna Claire was loving this snow.  This was the first day when it was probably 20 degrees instead of 2 or -2.

 
 Georgia always loves a good snow.  She hops around like a bunny.






 Now we're in business with snow bibs and all!  Our neighbors are a few years older and always let us borrow stuff.  Thanks girls!  She really was excited about going out in the snow.  Not sure why she looks so pitiful in this pic.

 
 This is what William did while AC was outside.  Just playing under the table.  


Here's my husband with his winter beard.  Every year he thinks it's a really good idea to grow a beard.  Look at William's cute little smile!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment