the cutest blog on the block

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pier 1 find

Look at this great lamp I found at Pier 1!  I think it looks way more expensive than it is.  ($99)  It will be perfect in my dining room eventually.  I'm in the mood to work on my house.  Hopefully, I can get some projects done and buy a few things I need over the next year.  We'll see.  The kids' wardrobe needs usually take precedence.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I do like the lamp! Also, I have been meaning to tell you how cute I thought William's birthday party was! I may have to steal some of your ideas! I love planning the boys' birthday parties! Ramsey and John are at the age when they want their parties at places like Jump Zone, Bowling Alley, etc. Not as much fun to plan. But I still have James! :)

    Gretchan

    ReplyDelete